Student Services and Enrollment Management
The Department of Student Services and Enrollment Management touches the students before they arrive and orients them once they are students. Our department includes the Office of Admissions and Recruitment, the Office of Student Life, the Office of Student Financial Aid, and the Office of the Registrar.
We provide a variety of administrative functions that enhance the optimal program from the student's introduction to Meharry through completion of their chosen career of study by:
- Working closely with the Deans of each of the three schools.
- Providing information about the college and the admissions process for all programs in each of the three schools.
- Advising prospective students, enrolled students and alumni on all aspects of student aid: the application process, the funding available for professional school, consumer credit, debt management matters, and political issues that affect students and their financial aid.
- Maintaining the academic records that pertain to each matriculated student's progress while enrolled.
- Serving as the principal administrator regarding student life.
- Preparing, interpreting, and implementing institutional policies regarding student life.
- Developing a comprehensive, strategic plan to enhance all aspects of student life at Meharry Medical College, inclusive of social, cultural, recreational, intellectual, and faith-based activities.
It is our privilege and honor to help Meharry students achieve balance and address concerns/extracurricular interests, guiding them into a life of service and care.