Before completing and submitting the application, please review all instructions.
Ph.D. Program: April 15th
M.S.P.H. Program: July 1st
- Application: Click here for the Application for Admission to the School of Graduate Studies and Research.
- Application fee: A $45 fee will be collected online at the time of the application submission—please do not send payment directly to Meharry.
- Photo: Please upload your application photo prior to submitting your completed application.
- Statement of Purpose: This statement is part of the application and should discuss the applicant's preparation for graduate school and reasons for pursuing a graduate degree.
- Official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate work.
- Official scores from the General Test of the Graduate Record Examination (GRE).
- International applicants are required to submit the TOEFL score and official transcripts, reviewed by the
International Education Services (IES)
World Education Services (WES)
Global Credential Evaluators (GCE)
Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE)
- Letters of recommendation: Two (2) letters of recommendation from faculty or persons who are qualified to certify as to the applicant's abilities or character before the respective deadlines, along with the Recommendation Cover Form for each letter.
- Please contact email@example.com if you encounter any difficulties creating your account.
- Enrollment takes place in August each year.
All credentials should be sent directly to:
Meharry Medical College
Office of Admissions and Recruitment
1005 Dr. D.B. Todd, Jr. Boulevard
Nashville, Tennessee 37208
Dr. William Washington: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Evangeline Motley: email@example.com